Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Femme Diaries: Lunch (a Curious Love Excerpt)

Coming Soon, Femme Diaries: Curious Love 

An hour later i sat at a KFC in Bodija, struggling to chew the last chicken piece. My stomach was so full it ached. "Okay Anna, I'm going to need you to drive me back to school" I said giving a low burp. She gave a funny look encouraging my mannerless burp "Hey, this is my last day  Ibadan, thought we'd hangout, besides I bought you lunch you owe me" she replied. "Ha-ha" i giggled "You blackmailed me into this lunch,  what will we do anyway?". "We could hangout In my hotel for a while I'll drive you back to school later " she replied with a mouthful chewing with so much grace.  "I could call some friends do it sleep-over style, it'll be fun" I added as I watched her facial expression change into a frank but extremely flirtatious focus. Dropping the piece of chicken in her hands she asked "Are you afraid of being alone with me?" a smile slowly pulled itself at the corner of her lips.  Her question caught me off guard, i gave a fake laugh and replied  "Afraid? No, should I be? you're being weird." I said frankly "I did just meet you 3 hours ago and i let you drive me to lunch. Naturally i should be afraid. But I'm not. If I was  I wouldn't be here or is there something  I should be worried about?" I added grinning.  "I like you, how do you feel about that?" she asked licking chicken crumbs off  her blood-red lips and staring into my eyes. This question caught me off guard again. Women can like fellow women right? I felt like I had the answer  but my lips refused to mouth any response. After a few seconds of silence but just staring into blankness and muttering inaudible words, she chuckled and pulled at my left cheek "C'mon pumpkin face, lets go before I have to kiss you" she stood up walking toward the exit as I trotted behind her praying to God I didn't just hear this woman threaten to kiss me. As I stood up I could hear my head ringing "Bimbo this is a bad idea" I chuckled out loud, "I think I like this bad idea"

Coming Soon, Femme Diaries: Curious Love 


CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

Subscribe to our BBM Channel (C004F0A3F or search for "9ja Ninja") to get live updates on published post.

Please drop your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment