Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

"I Have a Big Vagina" - Khloe Kardashian Talks Her Body Parts In New Interview



Speaking to UK based magazine, Cosmo, the reality star who recently filed for divorce from hubby Lamar Odom, says that although she says extreme thing on her show, she thinks starting a conversation is what it’s all about.

“I never take myself seriously,” she said. “When I joke about my camel toe or my big vagina on TV, I don’t realize how many people are watching! I’m with my sisters and we’re the same off camera – that’s how sisters are.”

Khloe continues to say “Then I go out and someone will say, ‘Oh, my god I have a big vagina too!’ I’m like, ‘WHAT?’ That’s when I can’t believe I said that out loud. But I love to be silly and make people laugh. It’s a compliment, and liberating to think my sisters and I might make other women feel OK about talking about this stuff too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment