Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Why I Dumped Christianity For Islam - Actress Liz Anjorin


Popular actress Liz Anjorin surprised many recently when photos of her on Muslim Pilgrimage to Mecca surfaced online. She later announced that she was changing her religion from Christianity to Islam. She also dropped the name Elizabeth and announced that she would like to be addressed as Aisha, in light with her new religion. Liz has finally opened up about why she made the decision..

Liz tells City People
"It happened in a miraculous way which I have been expecting for long, not that I woke up yesterday and decided to change my religion. By birth, I was half Muslim and half Christian. My father was Christian while my mum was Muslim. Growing up I went to church because of my father. I didn't have a choice at the time but I have always had interest in Islam so immediately my father died I switched over to my mum's religion. It is a religion I love so much. Also Aisha is now my official name though Liz is still my name and I will continue to use the name to do movies.

17 comments:

  1. Your wish babe, we all are serving the same God

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. never in your life said that we are saving the same God,muslim is very usuless riligion i don't believe in them and i can never in my life get married with fucking muslim

      Delete
    2. lizi and her mum plan and kill his father because the man is christian God will punish you and your usuless mum fuck you all muslim

      Delete
  2. We all serve the same God apart from the terrorist ones, Boko Haram, Al Queda and all. God bless us all

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we are serving the same God,then why are we not having the same beliefs,do not be deceived oooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am very happy for u, u make a right decision at d right time, GOD bless u and ur Mum...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fuck you all muslim man and woman,bokoharam like you people,

      Delete
    2. Boko Haram are looking For u

      Delete
  5. It a way of life that you adopted...happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wot diff will it make? Has she been a gud xtian b4?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a lie,she wants to go d way of Funke Akindele by getting hookd to a muslim hubby, u will say I talk am as time goes by

      Delete
  7. May God help sha.but pls neva u dare say we share de same God how can u even say dat? De kill 4 religion has de wia instructed,christians dnt do dat bcos jesus neva in anyway said kill pple 4 me he neva said dat so pls do not compare our God wit dia own biko ooo.if u are a christian dnt deceive urslf dat we serve de same God we don't!!! Nd any true nd strong christian knw dat if u dnt knw go nd read ur bible very well.*just passing by...next!

    ReplyDelete
  8. u guy are confusing do u tink we av different God. if it is so we can't live peacefully. and for ur info to Islam don't kill human for sacrifice...dose boko haram are just political terrorist... trying to spoil goodluck tenure..... wish at wlc to tel I ion of peace....masalam..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its just funny how pple think and to know they r educated baffles me more. This a free world, if she choses Islam, its her choice. Let's just for God sake learn to tolerate each other irrespective of religion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear aisha or Lizi watever ur name is mind the use of english language, u dump xtianity for islam bcos ur dad died, it means ur not even a xtian den

    ReplyDelete
  11. fuck all muslim people

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Liz in question has made her choice, make urs and respect people's religion. Being a Christian as I am or Muslim won't add or change who she has become. Y the F all Muslim people?

    ReplyDelete

Add your comment