Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

"Kim and I, are Like Romeo And Juliet" -Kanye West Talks Love For BabyMama


Kanye West and baby mama, Kim Kardashian featured in a radio interview on U.S radio station Hot 97′s. Where Kanye talked his love with Kim and slams critics of the duo also.
“I loved her from the first day I saw her,” Kanye says. “I knew, 100 percent.”
“I had to work for it. I knew what I wanted. I knew I wanted this family, and with her,” Kanye adds. “I felt like our love story is like, a love story for the ages. I felt like when we first got together, it was like a Romeo and Juliet kind of thing, where it’s like … she’s a reality star, and I’m a rapper.”
Kanye and Kim may have a lot in common but he feels their different career paths make them star-crossed lovers — just like Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet.
“People talk about how our brands connect, and what doesn’t fit, and I’m just so tired of the conversation of brands. Why don’t we start the conversation with love?” he asks.
CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment