Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Foluke Daramola On How Romantic Her Husband Is.


"My husband is extremely romantic in his own special way. I love the way he treats me. Kayode often makes me feel like a real woman. He is genuinely attentive and caring. He is not the typical African man that would always want to lord it over a woman.

One thing I find more fascinating about our relationship is that, it is naturally inclined, and whenever we are together, we express it all, most times like two teenagers falling in love for the first time. We express it in kisses and in holding each other passionately.

This is the same way we express it when we are trashing our differences. My husband can be comical sometimes, because he is very humorous. So he makes me laugh a lot. Kayode is very interesting to live with, and he is the best that has happened to my life, very, very romantic indeed," Said, Foluke Daramola when asked on how romantic her husband is, in a recent interview with Daily News Watch.

Image credit YNaija

CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get instant updates on published posts.

Subscribe to our BBM Channel (C004F0A3F or search for "9ja Ninja") to get live updates on published post.

Please drop your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment