Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Kanye West To Deploy Fighter Jets For Wedding



Kanye West in preparation for wedding to baby mama, Kim Kardashian has promised an unforgettable event for the duo's wedding. The G.O.O.D music boss hinted at a possibility of involving fighter jets at the wedding reception as he teased a potential wedding date next summer. he revealed this at an interview recently when he was asked about his wedding plans, He replied "Two words, fighter jets".
Th rapper also revelead he was a tad bit nervous about asking Kim to marry him, he said "[She] knew I was eventually going to ask her to marry me," Kanye explained. I just had to get that ring right. I worked with four different jewellers. Three rings were made and only one hit the ringer. I actually changed the ring the night before. The ring was less than four hours old when I gave it to her!
"I wanted to marry that girl from the first time I saw her," Kanye added. "Kim and I are the perfect balance."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment